We are so excited that you are joining us for our online screenings!
We want to assure you that you will be sent an email prior to the screening of each of the films that you are booked in to.
Each email will contain a link to the C-DOC website screening page, as well as a passcode to enter so that you can view each of the films.
You will be able to view each of the films any time from the screening start time for up to 48 hours.
If you are having any difficulty throughout the weekend with technical issues, or have queries related to the screenings, our C-DOC Online Customer Assistance Coordinator will be available to help troubleshoot over the phone any problems you may have with viewing the film. We will send out their details on the day of screening.
To watch any of the films online, please follow these instructions:
1. Click the link below to the film you have a ticket for.
2. In the Password field, enter the password provided in the email from ticketing.
3. After entering the password, you will be taken to the film.
4. To enlarge the movie viewer to full screen, click the ‘full-screen’ symbol in the bottom-right corner.
1. I can see the movie is playing, but there is no sound.
o Check your volume level setting in the bottom-right corner.
o Make sure your computer volume is turned up
o Check that you don’t have any headphones plugged in
2. I need a break, can I pause the movie and come back?
o Yes, you can pause the movie for a break and then continue it anytime within the allocated 48 hours.