TOGETHER we can build a BETTER-INFORMED and ENGAGED society.
Castlemaine Documentary Festival is a not-for-profit organisation. We rely on sponsorship and donations to be able to bring this festival to the region every year.
Why Become a CDOC Sponsor?
All sponsorships go directly toward running costs of the festival, including venue hire, signage, insurances, program printing and distribution and festival infrastructure.
A partnership with CDOC is an opportunity to promote your business to the Market Segment*of well-educated professionals who are active cultural consumers.
This cultural segment tends to be well educated professionals who are highly active cultural consumers and creators. They are leaders rather than followers, are confident in their own tastes, and will act spontaneously according to their mood.
*from the Audience Atlas, Victoria, 2020
Benefits of Becoming a CDOC Sponsor:
Our sponsors get the following perks:
- Business logo on the sponsored screening page in the printed and online program.
- Double pass to attend your sponsored screening
- Acknowledgement from the stage is by the Artistic Director or event host at the beginning of your sponsored screening
- Business logo/promotional slide on the screen at the beginning of your sponsored screening
- Acknowledgement across C-Doc’s social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
CDOC are also offering small promotional packages to local businesses and organisations from as little as $50. More details about our sponsorship and advertising packages can be found here – partnership opportunities.
Get in touch today to discuss how we can work together to make the weekend of 24-25 July extra special for you, our documentary enthusiasts, and our whole region. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank-you to Our Sponsors
We are very grateful for our sponsors, without whom, the Festival would not have happened this year.